THIS CONTEST IS OVER! But feel free to still do the challenge if you want.
It's been a long time since we've had a drawing challenge around here, so let's do something that will test your skills AND help the general drawing community!
As many of you probably know, finding references for multiple people can be tough. It's also a good exercise to compose multiple figures into one image! This challenge aims to both help you practice your multi-figure skills AND help the community have more resources for this type of composition!
How To Enter!
- Create a line art drawing with 5 or more full body figures together using SenshiStock images as the reference.
- Submit your composition under the Resources & Stock Images -> Line-art & Character Templates section, OR the appropriate pixel base section, with a Creative Commons license. In the Artist's Comments, link to the SenshiStock poses that you used so people can go back to check them for additional information if they want to use your composition.
- The contest portion of this challenge is over, but you can still do it for fun and you'll be helping other artists, too!
- Submitting to Creative Commons means you will allow people to use your submissions for their art. This means your work may be traced, vectored, referenced, pixeled, copied, redistributed, etc. (but it should always be with credit!). If you are not willing to allow people to use your work in this manner, please do not enter the contest. You choose the CC license near the bottom of your submission in the section called "Publishing Options."
- You can modify the poses somewhat to fit the composition as long as you started with something inspired by SenshiStock for each pose.
- "Together" means there should be some overlap in the poses so they work as a cohesive group. Some parts of the poses might be obscured for compositional purposes, but they should generally be full body.
- Any medium is okay, so long as the figure's outlines are clear. You can have additional form definition like cross contour or shading if you want, but it's not required. Don't add on any hair or outfits that obscure the form.
Prizes will be awarded randomly to eligible participants. I will give out as many prizes as I can! Each token counts as an entry so you increase your odds of winning by doing additional figures. Prizes include, but are not limited to:
- SenshiStock USB drives
- SenshiStock To Go Books
- SenshiStock Shirts
- DeviantArt Subscriptions
- DeviantArt Points
- Advance Download Stock Packs from SenshiStock.com
- Stock Packs from PirateLotus-Stock
- 23 exclusive stock images from jademacalla
- A Top Secret Button from jademacalla
- Exclusive Stock from Null-Entity
- Advanced Access Stock from MostlyGuyStock
- Exclusive stock from pyjama-cake
- ...and maybe more!
For physical items, shipping is free worldwide. If you have any questions, please ask me. HAPPY DRAWING!