Hello ladies we have the chance to hold an amazing contest with the group . The theme of this contest will be Lost In A Fairytale. Here are the rules.
1. Just to make this clear. This is a Photomanipulation Contest, nothing other than photo manipulations will be accepted.
2. You can find a partner in the other group to work with or you can work alone.
-You can change to working with someone or alone at anytime. If you go from working with someone to working alone then you may have to start your piece over since it would not be fair to your partner for one of you to get credit for joint work.
-You can only work with up to two other people.
3. The deviation has to include at least one peice of stock from . The rest can come from anywhere.
4. You MUST link all your stock in the comments section of your deviation, no question.
5. Link your partner in the deviation comments as well.
6. You can create original stock for this, if it belongs in our archives then go ahead and submit it so you can keep rule number three. If it's something like a background then it doesn't have to run through our gallery.
So the whole point of your picture has to be a typical fairytale being warped because the main character gets lost, or falls for the wrong person, or saves themselves. By lost in a fairytale I mean I want the story to get lost, fall off the typical path. If you have any questions or wonder if what you try would fulfill the theme write a comment or send a note.
1st A drawing of you're Original character or a Perspective Drawing
2nd A Chibi
3rd Origami (I would create something of your choosing and take a photo of it.)
1st A pack
1st A commission style portrait
2nd A feature
1st A feature in his journal
(And you guys are still welcome to offer to help with more prizes, just comment on the last journal entry before this one. Contests work because the community supports them.)
List of contestants:
Don't worry about it. I realized that was kinda a silly idea. Accepted.
i can use any stock of the group of any folder???
You can use stock from anywhere so long as one piece of it is from this group. It doesn't even have to be the main element of the picture it just has to be there. Does that help?
Good work guys! You are doing great.
Do me a favor and submit it to the gallery for contest entries that I just created.
Perfect! Thanks for entering.
i will give the winner(s) a Feature in my Account